The Hail Network (THN) Certified Contractors, and their owners, go through a rigorous pre-screening process before they can interact with you. This process ensures that THN customers can have the confidence to hire without worrying about the professional ethics, commitment to quality business standards and financial stability that THN Certified Contractors must have.
We only work with companies that you would feel comfortable personally recommending to your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers.
Our Comprehensive 12-Point Pre-Screening Process includes checking:
- BBB Ratings and Certifications
- Secretary of State Business Records
- State Bureau of Investigation Crime Records
- State & County Court Records for Past or Pending Lawsuits, Liens and Judgements
- Appropriate Regulatory Agencies for Proper Licensing
- Personal Credit & Criminal Background of Owners
- Nationwide Criminal Database including Sex Offender website
- Federal Bankruptcy Records
- Dun & Bradstreet Business Credit Report
- Business, Bank & Supplier Credit References
- Customer Referrals
- Insurance Coverages